become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Canada
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Conditions and Diseases
BC Epilepsy Society
- British Columbia non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of people living with epilepsy. Provides books, videos pamphlets, magazines and other teaching materials.
Edmonton Epilepsy Association
- Provides basic information about epilepsy to individuals with epilepsy, their families, and the public.
Epilepsy and Seizure Association of Manitoba
- Provides peer counseling and information services to people with epilepsy and the parents of children with epilepsy.
Epilepsy Association of Calgary
- A charitable, social service agency established to address community, individual, and family needs related to epilepsy.
- National non-profit organization featuring news, information and resources on epilepsy.
Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador
- Contains details about the association and provides basic information about epilepsy.
- Comprised of local chapters, associates and contacts throughout the province. Descriptions of medications, first aid tips, list of events, newsletters, and location and contact details.
Victoria Epilepsy and Parkinson's Centre
- Provides information, support and resources for those affected by epilepsy and/or Parkinson's.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 15:02:47 UTC -