become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Canada
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Epilepsy: Organizations: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Conditions and Diseases
BC Epilepsy Society
- British Columbia non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of people living with epilepsy. Provides books, videos pamphlets, magazines and other teaching materials.
Center for Epilepsy and Seizure Education BC
- Provides educational materials on epilepsy and articles written by doctors that specialize in the field. Learn about the types of epilepsy, how to live with them, and how to teach others about them.
Edmonton Epilepsy Association
- Provides basic information about epilepsy to individuals with epilepsy, their families, and the public.
Epilepsy and Seizure Association of Manitoba
- Provides peer counseling and information services to people with epilepsy and the parents of children with epilepsy.
Epilepsy Association of Calgary
- A charitable, social service agency established to address community, individual, and family needs related to epilepsy.
- National non-profit organization featuring news, information and resources on epilepsy.
Epilepsy Newfoundland and Labrador
- Contains details about the association and provides basic information about epilepsy.
- Comprised of local chapters, associates and contacts throughout the province. Descriptions of medications, first aid tips, list of events, newsletters, and location and contact details.
Victoria Epilepsy and Parkinson's Centre
- Provides information, support and resources for those affected by epilepsy and/or Parkinson's.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2012 at 13:24:03 UTC -