become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Australia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Epilepsy: Organizations: Australia
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health: Conditions and Diseases
- Non profit organization formed in 1982, based in Canberra. Providing support, advocacy and education on epilepsy.
Epilepsy Action Australia
- Organization dedicated to educate, inform and assist people with epilepsy, their families and those who work with them.
Epilepsy Association of Tasmania
- Non profit organization servicing the epilepsy community and their families.
- An organization dedicated to educate, inform and assist people with epilepsy, their families and those who work with them.
The Epilepsy Centre
- Servicing South Australian and Northern Territory residents with support, education and publications on epilepsy. Situated at Hindmarsh, South Australia.
Epilepsy Foundation of Victoria Incorporated
- Provides information, advice, support, training, counselling and practical assistance, as well as undertaking research and advocacy.
- Gives information about the organization, raising awareness and education in the community. Incorporates an on-line shop and news and events.
Epilepsy Society of Australia
- Designed to ensure the sharing of research and medical information, while improving the medical care of those with epilepsy.
- Provides information, links and support for parents of children with uncontrolled epilepsy. Includes ketogenic diet and food intolerance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 8, 2011 1:46:37 AM EDT -