become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epilepsy/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Organizations: Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
Epilepsy Care Group Singapore
- Volunteer-based organization addressing the needs of persons with epilepsy and their care-givers in Singapore.
Epilepsy New Zealand
- Works to promote the welfare and interests of people with epilepsy and their families. Increasing public awareness, providing education programs and seizure management planning.
Epilepsy South Africa
- Dedicated to working with people with epilepsy and their families, to enable them to lead meaningful lives. Offers information about epilepsy on-line and downloads.
International Bureau for Epilepsy
- Interested in the non-medical aspects, addressing such social problems as education, employment, insurance, driving license restrictions and public awareness. Includes activities, publications and links.
International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE)
- International organization founded in 1909 to advance and disseminate knowledge about epilepsy, to promote research, education and training and to improve services and care for patients.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 15:02:13 UTC -