the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Epilepsy
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Febrile Seizure
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Neurology
This category in other languages:
Charge-The experience of Epilepsy
- Aims to promote social understanding and acceptance of this disease by demystifying the processes in the human brain which lead to seizure. Includes a bulletin board.
Epilepsy Action: Unverricht-Lundborg syndrome
- Fact sheet on this rare condition, its cause, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
Epilepsy Society: About Epilepsy
- Details of the disease, causes, symptoms, and treatments, from the United Kingdom's Epilepsy Society.
- Information on this disease, including for children and women. [not suitable for all browsers]
Epilepsy: Taming the Seizures
- While treatment choices are many for controlling epileptic seizures, there is still much to learn about this condition. by Audrey T. Hingley.
EverydayHealth: Epilepsy Center
- Offers a resource guide, treatment and medication information and discussion, and news.
General Practice Notebook - Epilepsy
- Clinically-oriented information on the various types. Offers free limited access and a fee based subscription.
- Information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Summary of symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and outlook.
Seizures and Epilepsy: Hope Through Research
- Information booklet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
WebMD Epilepsy Health Center
- Find in-depth information including seizures, symptoms, and treatments.
Usenet alt.support.epilepsy -
Usenet uk.people.support.epilepsy -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2015 at 6:24:06 UTC -