become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multiple_Sclerosis/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Support Groups
This category in other languages:
- For persons with Multiple Sclerosis and those who love them to meet for support and share information. Chats, a library, tech help, member e-mail group, message boards, and magazines.
- Computer literate advocates for Multiple Sclerosis.
- monthly educational teleconference.
Flagstaff MS Support Group
- A group of people living with Multiple Sclerosis who support each other through meetings, social gatherings, and friendly communications. Includes events, links and contact details. Flagstaff, AZ.
- A charity providing funding for research.
MS 20 something
- Invites young and old persons affected by MS to share.
MS Central Support Forum
- Providing information, support, and friendship.
MS Means...Talking About It: Support Group
- Yahoo! message board.
MS Watch Canada
- Gives information on events and personal stories.
MSS Stevenage & District Branch
- Newsletter of the Stevenage and District Branch.
Multiple Sclerosis Community
- Moderated message boards and chat.
- Information and interactive tools to help manage the disease.
- Chat, Discussion,links, stories and pictures.
The Red Boa Society
- MS chat and bulletin board, wacky support group.
Summerville MS Support Group
- Summerville, SC.
Yahoo! Clubs: Young MS
- A group for those who were attacked by MS at a younger than normal age.
Usenet alt.support.mult-sclerosis -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 15:05:04 UTC -