become an editor
the entire directory
only in Leukodystrophy/Adrenoleukodystrophy
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Demyelinating Diseases: Leukodystrophy: Adrenoleukodystrophy
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD) Foundation
- A non-profit organization created to educate about ALD by providing educational materials and links to information associated with the disease.
Human and Scientific Story of Adrenoleukodystrophy
- Description, discussion of treatments, and links.
The Loss of a Much Loved Son: Veronica’s Story
- Veronica describes dealing with the diagnosis of adrenoleukodystrophy and considers that the healthcare professionals involved needed more training in communication skills.
My Son Joe
- Dedicated to the author's little boy Joseph, who sadly passed away in August 2003 from Adrenoleukodystrophy, ALD.
X-linked Adrenoleukodystrophy Mutations
- This database has been initiated to collect data on mutations found in the gene (ABCD1) responsible for X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:53:13 AM EDT -