become an editor
the entire directory
only in Demyelinating_Diseases/Leukodystrophy
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
This category in other languages:
- News, descriptions, contacts, and other information concerning this leukodystrophy.
- Information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Dylan Samuel Freeman
- Dylan has a very rare neurological disorder, Alexanders disease (Leukodystrophy). His story, his progress, and photographs.
Joe Johnson and the Call Again Soon BBS
- Directed at making life better for people affected by Leukodystrophy and those who know and love them.
- CHORUS document on the different types of Leukodystrophy. A little technical.
- A short information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Lauren's homepage, a six year old from Melbourne, Australia with an as yet undiagnosed neurological condition thought to be genetic.
United Leukodystrophy Foundation
- Nonprofit, voluntary health organization dedicated to providing patients and their families with information about their disease and assistance in their health.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 0:19:36 UTC -