become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dementia/Research
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Dementia: Research
Health: Medicine: Research
Dementia Screening, Inc.
- Developer of the GrayMatters Assessment System, that identifies Alzheimer's disease and other dementias in the earliest stages. Includes system FAQ, Alzheimer's information, product details, and contacts.
Estrogen Therapy in Postmenopausal Women
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA): Research on estrogen and progesterone and risk of breast cancer.
Memory and Aging Research Center UCLA
- We are dedicated to advancing state-of-the-art research, education and clinical care of memory disorders.
UCSF Memory and Aging Center
- Dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for individuals with cognitive problems. Conducts cutting edge research on causes and cures for degenerative brain diseases.
William and Sylvia Silberstein Institute for Aging and Dementia
- New York University provides research on memory problems attributed to normal aging, and the diagnosis, causes and treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 29, 2012 8:05:37 AM EST -