become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Dementia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Dementia
AIDS Dementia Complex
Pick Disease of the Brain
Primary Progressive Aphasia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases
Health: Home Health: Home Care
Health: Mental Health
Health: Senior Health
This category in other languages:
- Overview and fact sheet on dementia from the Merck Medical Manual.
- Subcortical arteriosclerotic encephalopathy information sheet compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Definition - Dementia
- From a dictionary of terms pertaining to memory processes.
Dementia Advocacy and Support Network International
- Provides information about DASN, a non-profit organization. Includes news headlines and resources for the diseases.
- An online tool for caregivers and persons with dementia to help recognize, understand, record, monitor and track symptoms. Find information about the types, treatments, Alzheimer's and working with your doctor.
- Offers individualized courses for specific settings e.g. day care, residential. Primary operations in the UK.
- Information and tools on dementia, created for medical professionals and for patients or caregivers.
Dementia: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnosis, management and support for individuals and families affected by dementia
Dementia: Not Always Alzheimer's
- The Mayo Clinic presents a description of the condition, its causes, and methods of coping.
Dementias: Hope Through Research
- Information on Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia, and other types of dementia compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
eMedicine Health - Dementia Overview
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Ethnic Elders Care
- Covers diagnostic and treatment issues in dementia among ethnic elders and includes listings for memory disorders clinics, medical news, caregiver advice and information on cultural aspects of dementia.
- An explanation of this brain rotting disease found only in a remote part of New Guinea.
Memory Center - University of Chicago
- Information on dementia from the highly esteemed Memory Center at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
NHS Choices: Dementia
- Provides information on this syndrome associated with an ongoing decline of the brain and its abilities. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Patient UK: Dementia
- Factsheet on this syndrome where the patient has multiple cognitive deficits and memory loss, including its epidemiology, presentation, diagnosis, investigation, principles of good practice, treatment, management, prognosis and prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:05:10 PM EDT -