become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spina_Bifida/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Hydrocephalus: Associations
Health: Organizations: Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
International Federation for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- World-wide umbrella organisation. Aims to disseminate information and expertise throughout the world to families, individuals, professionals and volunteers.
The Scottish Spina Bifida Association
- Contact information for national office, family support services and fundraising.
Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Canada
- Information, current news, research grants and discussion forum. National organization.
Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Ontario
- Offers support and research into the causes and treatment. Includes FAQ, Medical Information, details of events and research programs.
Spina Bifida Association of America
- Voluntary health agency dedicated to education, advocacy, research and service. Has a presence in more than 125 communities nationwide.
Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky
- Educates, supports those affected, and strives to prevent this birth defect. Includes programs and member activities, a calendar of events, volunteer opportunities, a newsletter and membership information. Located in Louisville.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2014 at 17:12:43 UTC -