become an editor
the entire directory
only in Congenital_Anomalies/Chiari_Malformations
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Syringomyelia
Carion Fenn Syringomyelia Foundation
- Canadian site offering support for those effected by condition. Includes forum, personal stories and contact details.
Chiari & Related Disorders Yahoo forum
- Online support group. Registration required.
- Multidisciplinary center for the management of patients suffering from Chiari malformation. Includes details of research.
Chiari Treatment Center
- Treatment facility located at the Medical Center of Aurora in Colorado. Contains information about the centre and its staff, brief overview of the condition and research.
Erika's Chiari Page
- Her diagnosis and treatment of Chiari Malformation, Syringomyelia, and Basilar Invagination. Includes medical information, pictures, and links for further information.
Karine's Chiari Page for Teens
- A website for teens who have Chiari Malformation and Syringomyelia.
Matthew's Chiari Malformation
- A personal page about a boy who has this disorder. Includes a blog, news and information for parents.
Mothers With Angels - Chiari Page
- Includes medical links, forums, chat rooms, discussion lists, support groups, and personal home pages about rare disorders.
NINDS: Chiari Malformation Information Page
- Fact sheet provided by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
World Arnold Chiari Malformation Association
- Information, support, and education for patients, caregivers, and health professionals regarding Chiari.
Yahoo Groups: Chiari
- The World ACM Association's ACM/syringomyelia support group and mailing list. A group for and about those who suffer from Arnold Chiari Malformation with or without syringomyelia/syrinx.
Yahoo Groups: Chiari-kids
- A World ACM Association members-only email list for children and teens with Arnold Chiari Malformations.
Yahoo! Groups: Chiarigroup_malformation
- Online support for those affected by Chiari Malformations and associated problems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 9:35:06 UTC -