become an editor
the entire directory
only in Congenital_Anomalies/Anencephaly
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Anencephaly
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement: Support Groups
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Complications
Society: Death: In Memoriam: Infants: Neural Cord Defects
Society: Issues: Health: Transplantation
Anencephaly - Jessicas Journey
- A parent's personal experience, relating her daughter's story.
- Information including possible causes and future prevention. Also a personal story.
- Personal stories, photos, tips for creating memories, advice on taking photographs, and tips for midwives. [Information in English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.]
- An internet hub providing facts about anencephaly. Includes fact sheets and links for pre-natal support, information, policy, grief support, and memorial sites.
Faith Aminah Shabazz
- Personal story after a diagnosis of anencephaly while still in the womb. Faith was born in March 2001 and lived until October 2003.
Moral Principles Concerning Infants with Anencephaly
- Notes from Committee on Doctrine National Conference of Catholic Bishops (U.S.).
- Information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Yahoo! Groups: Anencephaly
- Global Health Network support group open to anyone affected by anencephaly.
Yahoo! Groups: Anencephaly Blessings from Above
- A Christian pro-life support group for parents those carrying to term.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:35:07 PM EST -