become an editor
the entire directory
only in Congenital_Anomalies/Anencephaly
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement: Support Groups
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Complications
Society: Death: In Memoriam: Infants: Neural Cord Defects
Society: Issues: Health: Transplantation
Anencephaly - Jessicas Journey
- A parent's personal experience, relating her daughter's story.
- Information including possible causes and future prevention. Also a personal story.
- Personal stories, photos, tips for creating memories, advice on taking photographs, and tips for midwives. [Information in English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.]
- An internet hub providing facts about anencephaly. Includes fact sheets and links for pre-natal support, information, policy, grief support, and memorial sites.
Faith Aminah Shabazz
- Personal story after a diagnosis of anencephaly while still in the womb. Faith was born in March 2001 and lived until October 2003.
Moral Principles Concerning Infants with Anencephaly
- Notes from Committee on Doctrine National Conference of Catholic Bishops (U.S.).
- Information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Yahoo! Groups: Anencephaly
- Global Health Network support group open to anyone affected by anencephaly.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 7:45:07 UTC -