become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chronic_Fatigue_Syndrome/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Fibromyalgia: Personal Pages
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
4 Walls and a View
- Auto-biographical blog that chronicles the struggles of living with CFIDS/FMS.
Behind the Mirror - The Illness Experience
- A personal take on CFIDS, expressed through poetry, essays, and prose about what it is like to be severely and chronically ill.
- Offers brochures and pamphlets, links to other resources, and a section with funny cartoons.
A Christian Perspective on ME
- A personal view on the illness and what can be done about it, from a Christian point of view.
Dancing with the Sandman
- Blog intended to provide up-to-date relevant information and help to raise awareness.
The ME and CFS Information Page
- Features blog, essays, help with disability and insurance issues. Written by Mary Schweitzer, a former college professor.
Post Viral Fatigue - My Recovery
- A patient's story from diagnosis to recovery. Describes onset, symptoms, and treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2012 at 11:03:25 UTC -