become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chronic_Fatigue_Syndrome/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Fibromyalgia: Organizations
Alison Hunter Memorial Foundation
- Myalgic encephalopathy and chronic fatigue syndrome information for patients and medical professionals.
Association of Young People with ME
- Includes phone helpline, assistance with study problems, and guide to request a disabled students allowance. A UK-based charity.
CFIDS Association of America
- Funds research studies towards accurate diagnosis and treatment. Also offers support and advocacy resources, including a grassroots on-line action center.
- American non-profit organization that provides online self-management courses. Also furnishes a library of articles on coping, pacing, stress management and treatment.
- National registered-charity that provides guides for doctors and pharmacists, nursing, assessment and treatment of patients, and guidelines for support groups.
Hummingbirds Foundation for ME
- Provides an overview of known medical facts, diagnosis and basic treatment, comprehensive symptom list, research and advocacy information, and a monthly newsletter
Invest in ME
- Independent UK charity campaigning for biomedical research. Offers conference reports, research news, media corner, and guestbook.
Massachusetts CFIDS/FM Association
- Articles on diagnosis, coping, advocacy, treatment, and disability. Assists patients with referrals to health care providers and gives guidance on disability issues.
The ME Association
- Practical help is offered by this UK national charity, including information on benefits and other sources of assistance.
ME Association of Ontario
- Canadian charity that offers info, tips, and support to those coping with CFS and related illnesses, including youth and parents.
ME Research UK
- National charity that funds scientific investigation into causes and treatment. Offers educational literature, reports of conferences and workshops, and a bi-annual magazine.
ME/CFS Society of NSW
- Australian registered charity that provides information and support to sufferers and their carers. Features support groups, brochures and fact sheets, forum, and newsletter.
National CFIDS Foundation
- American non-profit that funds research and provides information, education, and support to patients.
National ME/FM Action Network
- Includes a quarterly newsletter, online library of articles, list of support groups, and discusses active projects. A Canadian registered charity.
- American patient advocacy group for CFS and other neuroendocrineimmune disorders. Provides scientific articles, support and educational resources, newsletters.
Sussex ME/CFS Society
- UK registered charity offering support through newsletters, meetings, and telephone contacts to patients in East Sussex, West Sussex, and Kent.
Waterloo Wellington ME Association
- Canadian registered charity offering coping and self-help strategies, and help with finding a physician.
Wisconsin ME/CFS Association
- Online library with medical articles and resources for children. Access to support groups, phone support and their quarterly newsletter is for members only.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 6:15:08 UTC -