become an editor
the entire directory
only in Williams_Syndrome/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Autour des Williams
- French Williams Syndrome Association, with limited information in English, Italian and Spanish, and French. Gives background of the organization, how to join, and clinical trials.
Canadian Association For Williams Syndrome
- Non-profit society dedicated to advancing research, education, and support. Includes about WS, resource centre, new parents, events and benefits, and how to help.
New Zealand Williams Syndrome Association
- Voluntary non-profit organization run by parents, offering help to families with a Williams Syndrome child dependent.
Williams Syndrome Association
- Offers information and support to patients, their families and caregivers. Includes news and events, teacher and doctor information, regional services, WS listserve, and members area.
Williams Syndrome Association in Romania
- Supporting WS families in Romania.
Williams Syndrome Association of Ireland
- Describing fund-raising and annual events for those with WS.
The Williams Syndrome Foundation (UK)
- Providing information about the condition, and support and help to UK-based WS families.
Williams Syndromföreningen i Sverige
- The Williams Syndrome Association in Sweden, with a description of the disease and available for support for the afflicted.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2014 at 19:30:02 UTC -