become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cerebral_Palsy/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
Bill Picard Motivational Speaker
- Describes life with cerebral palsy and provides motivational speaking services.
Camryn's Continuing Story
- The personal story of Camryn who has cerebral palsy, microcephaly, seizure disorder and cortical vision impairment, all secondary to hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy (HIE).
- Christine shares her thoughts on disabled bathrooms and her story of life with cerebral palsy.
Deaf People and Cerebral Palsy
- About.com reference about people who are deaf and have cerebral palsy.
- Greg, born in 1984, shares his personal story and pictures.
- Personal narrative, photographs, poetry, contact information.
Joyce's Cerebral Palsy Page
- The story of James, a child with cerebral palsy. Provides links, information, and tips for making a difference in the lives of children with CP.
Kayla's CP Page
- Tells the story of Kayla, a woman with cerebral palsy, and provides informational links.
Living with Cerebral Palsy
- Biographical narrative, photographs, link to web log emphasizing disability issues.
Nathalie Menard's Home Page
- Presents Nathalie Menard's personal story, describes cerebral palsy, and features Nathalie's ideas on whether or not people with CP can lead normal lives.
Naudikah's Cerebral Palsy Pictures
- Naudikah tells her struggle with cerebral palsy including pictures, symptoms, and treatment.
Patrick and Cerebral Palsy
- Presents Patrick's personal story about life with cerebral palsy.
Ryan Buckley's Stuff
- Photos, stories and more on this special young man living with cerebral palsy.
- Presents information about cerebral palsy, living with a disability, and Robert Softley's life.
What is going on with Mikolaj?
- Devoted to an 8 years old boy, suffering from cerebral palsy. Therapy method, benefactors and volunteers. One day from Mikolays life and information for parents. Site is in Polish and English.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2015 at 20:35:52 UTC -