become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_States
Conditions and Diseases
American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine AACPDM
- Features information, discussion, outcome studies, a library, and information for members.
Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State
- Describes the association and its affiliate organizations, their activities, publications, and services available.
Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts
- Serving children and adults with developmental and physical disabilities in over one hundred communities throughout Massachusetts for more than 45 years.
Conductive Education of Metro Detroit
- An organization designed to help children with cerebral palsy learning disabilities and other motor disorders to increase their physical strength, mobility and independence.
United Cerebral Palsy
- Serves as the gateway to all state and local chapters.
United Cerebral Palsy of Central Pennsylvania
- Committed to advocating for Pennsylvanians with disabilities. Information and referral for regional services, legislation and an array of links to disability organizations and information.
United Cerebral Palsy of Eastern Connecticut
- UCPA provides assistance to those with cerebral palsy and other disabilities and to their families to maximize opportunities to lead normal, productive lives.
United Cerebral Palsy of Georgia
- Offers services to people with CP and related conditions. News and information about locations, services, fundraising and other activities, employment and volunteer opportunities, and research.
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Birmingham
- Describes programs, services, job openings, and events.
United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles
- Dedicated to meeting needs of children and adults with cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities to enable them to lead lives of dignity and purpose, and receive quality care and training. Also covers Ventura and Santa Barbara County.
United Cerebral Palsy of New York City
- Nonprofit agency in New York City providing direct services, technology and advocacy to children and adults of all ages with Cerebral Palsy and related disabilities.
United Cerebral Palsy of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Provides help and assistance for people with disabilities who have fallen through the cracks of traditional services.
United Cerebral Palsy of Oregon and SW Washington
- Information about the programs and activities of UCP of Oregon and SW Washington. Includes an overview of services, a calendar of events, links to other resources, and an online donation form.
United Cerebral Palsy of Philadelphia
- For more than 50 years, UCP has been helping people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities, and their families, design their own destinies through programs and services.
United Cerebral Palsy of South Florida
- Information about Cerebral Palsy and other developmental disabilities, the programs and services offered by UCP in South Florida.
United Cerebral Palsy of Tampa Bay
- For more than 45 years, helped to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities and their families. Today, serves the needs of more than 7,000 people throughout the Greater Tampa Bay area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 27, 2014 at 12:56:03 UTC -