the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Cerebral_Palsy
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Reference: Education: Special Education
Society: Disabled: Education
This category in other languages:
Associated Conditions of Cerebral Palsy
- Explores in detail the conditions associated with CP such as epilepsy, severe constipation, depression, and perception impairments.
Caring for Cerebral Palsy
- Offers detailed support, references and links focusing on the logistics of caring for a child with CP.
Causes of Cerebral Palsy
- CP has its origins in genetic and non genetic factors. This sites explores its causes from both positions.
Cerebral Palsy Resource Center
- Provides information about many aspects of cerebral palsy, including history, types, causes, and CP in the media. From Carolyn, a woman with spastic hemiplegia as well as a seizure disorder.
Cerebral Palsy Society of New Zealand
- Information on the types, causes, effects and management of CP.
Cerebral Palsy: A Guide for Care
- Describes causes, symptoms, diagnosis, prognosis, treatment options, and types of cerebral palsy.
Cerebral Palsy: Hope Through Research
- An informational booklet on CP compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
How Can I Help
- Information for friends and relatives of a child with cerebral palsy.
Kiss it Make it Better: Cerebral Palsy Risks & Pregnancy
- Parents guide provides information on steps for preventing cerebral palsy in unborn children.
Midwife Archives: Maternal Infection and Cerebral Palsy
- Describes the increased risk of cerebral palsy created by maternal infection.
NINDS Cerebral Palsy
- Information page compiled by The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Patient UK: Cerebral Palsy
- Factsheet on this syndrome, including its classificatio, epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigations, associated diseases, management, prognosis and prevention.
‘One day I'll watch my son die’
- Soon after the death of the Cameron’s boy, Claire Bates, whose son has cerebral palsy and epilepsy, describes the emotional consequences of having a terminally ill son. (February 25, 2009)
Usenet alt.support.cerebral-palsy -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 9:05:04 UTC -