become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_Diseases/PEHO_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases: PEHO Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Regional: Europe: Finland: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Cranial Magnetic Resonance Imaging Mistakenly Suggests Prenatal Ischaemia in PEHO-Like Syndrome
- Longman, Tolmie, McWilliam and MacLennan describe two sisters with a PEHO-like syndrome, for the eldest of whom cranial magnetic resonance imaging revealed periventricular white matter changes, whilst cerebellar hypoplasia, characteristic of true PEHO syndrome, was absent.
Infantile Cerebello-Optic Atrophy
- Haltia and Somer describe eight cases of the progressive encephalopathy syndrome with edema, hypsarrhythmia and optic atrophy (PEHO syndrome).
Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- Summarizes the current understanding of Progressive Encephalopathy with edema, Hypsarrhythmia, and Optic atrophy (PEHO syndrome).
- Somer describes a number of Finnish cases.
Progressive Encephalopathy with Edema, Hypsarrhythmia, and Optic Atrophy (PEHO syndrome) in Two Japanese Siblings
- Fujimoto et al report on two Japanese siblings with PEHO syndrome (progressive encephalopathy with edema, hypsarrhythmia, and optic atrophy), the first case report of PEHO syndrome outside Finland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:35:10 PM EST -