become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metabolic/Mitochondrial
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases: Metabolic: Mitochondrial
Center for Inherited Disorders of Energy Metabolism (CIDEM)
- A group of inter-disciplinary, clinical diagnostic laboratories which focus on disorders of mitochondrial function at Case Western Reserve University.
Mitochondrial Disease in Children
- All seven of Kathleen's children have mitochondrial encephalomyopathy, and two of them have hearing loss as a result.
Mitochondrial Disorders Foundation of America
- Support group for mitochondrial disorders.
- An information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation
- To promote research for the cure and treatment, and to provide support to families. The UMDF offers a library, patient registry, support information, conferences, research and grant updates, and a special section for physicians.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 7, 2013 5:35:09 AM EDT -