become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_Diseases/Intracranial_Hypertension
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Intracranial Hypertension Research Foundation
- Nonprofit organization supporting research and the causes and treatment of IH (pseudotumor cerebri). Information about the condition, patient registry, research news, and links to related sites.
- This site provides a listing of symptoms associated with Benign Intracranial Hypertension. View the steps to diagnosis, and visit the definitions page for explanations to the most common terms associated with BIH. A message board is provided to connect with others.
- A forum offering support, advice and help for people with idiopathic intracranial hypertension, also known as BIH (Benign Intracranial Hypertension), and PTC (pseudotumor cerebri).
- Organization aims to campaign for research and to promote education about idiopathic intracranial hypertensio. Includes a number of information leaflets about IIH, its symptoms, and related subjects.
Yahoo! Groups : PTC
- This is a mailing list for those who suffer from PTC. Family members, friends and loved ones are not only welcome but encouraged to participate.
Yahoo! Groups: PTC-Support-Group
- This is an email support group for people who have Pseudotumor Cerebri. A chat room is also provided for additional support.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 24, 2016 at 16:47:35 UTC -