become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_Diseases/Intracranial_Hypertension
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Intracranial Hypertension Research Foundation
- Nonprofit organization supporting research and the causes and treatment of IH (pseudotumor cerebri). Information about the condition, patient registry, research news, and links to related sites.
- This site provides a listing of symptoms associated with Benign Intracranial Hypertension. View the steps to diagnosis, and visit the definitions page for explanations to the most common terms associated with BIH. A message board is provided to connect with others.
Dutch PTC Support Group
- Viewable in both Dutch and English, this site is maintained by the Dutch PTC Support Group. Subscribe to the monthly newsletter, read personal PTC stories and an informal survey conducted by the managers of this group of the members; along with the survey results.
- A forum offering support, advice and help for people with idiopathic intracranial hypertension, also known as BIH (Benign Intracranial Hypertension), and PTC (pseudotumor cerebri).
- Organization aims to campaign for research and to promote education about idiopathic intracranial hypertensio. Includes a number of information leaflets about IIH, its symptoms, and related subjects.
Yahoo! Groups : PTC
- This is a mailing list for those who suffer from PTC. Family members, friends and loved ones are not only welcome but encouraged to participate.
Yahoo! Groups: PTC-Support-Group
- This is an email support group for people who have Pseudotumor Cerebri. A chat room is also provided for additional support.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 11:54:07 UTC -