become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neurological_Disorders/Ataxia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Ataxia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases: Metabolic: Sialuria
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Neurologic Manifestations
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Spinal Cord: Spinocerebellar Degenerations
This category in other languages:
A-T Children's Project
- A clearinghouse for ataxia-telangiectasia information, including disease information, scientific research, clinical and family support, and fundraising.
Action for A-T
- Raising money for medical research that might help children with Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T) to live a longer and healthier life.
ADCA-Association of The Netherlands
- With information about the association, contact details for other ataxia associations. [Dutch and English]
Ataxia Telangiectasia Society
- Details about the organization which is committed to helping, supporting and advising families affected by AT. Includes research, support and awareness.
- Charity offering help and support for people suffering from Friedreich’s and cerebellar ataxia. Information on the disease, treatment and research.
A Brief History of My Life with Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Ian describes how this condition has affected his life, the support he has received and what he has achieved.
Cerebellar Ataxia: My Daughter’s Story
- Charlotte tells about losing her much-loved daughter to this progressive neurological condition.
Confessions of a Wheelchair Ataxian
- Bob describes how this condition has affected many aspects of his life, his late diagnosis and the help he receives.
International Ataxia Awareness Day
- Using the IAAD on 25th September to promote knowledge of ataxia and related diseases.
National Ataxia Foundation
- Information about and support for people with ataxia.
NHS Choices: Ataxia
- Provides information on this condition that causes a loss of physical co-ordination. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
NHS: Telling Stories: My Son and Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Josephine describes the long wait she had for diagnosis of this autosomal recessive condition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 1, 2013 at 8:23:59 UTC -