become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alzheimer's/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Alzheimer's: Personal Pages
Health: Resources: Personal Pages
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
Alzheimers - The Long Goodbye
- This site is for and by the caregivers. It has links to healthcare agencies, nursing homes and to personal journals kept by patients and caregivers.
Dealing with Alzheimer's Blog
- Weblog of a sufferer from early onset Alzheimer's.
- Bob Hoffman cared for his wife until her death in 1998. Gives insight into how Alzheimer's affects the family and spouse.
Joanne's Journal A Tribute to My Mother
- Coping with losing her mother to this disease. Links.
A Map for Moira
- Writing and paintings by David Lindsay-Coggins that grew out of his need to understand and express his feelings on watching his wife Moira fall victim to Alzheimer's disease at the age of fifty.
- By Chip Gerber. This is the story of the author's journey, and his invitation to come along with him. He was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's disease in 1997 at age 55.
A Year to Remember
- This site provides Alzheimer's disease information and shares a personal story through poetry, photos, and a caregiver's journal. Messageboard, links, resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 5:35:09 PM EST -