become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alzheimer's/Caregiver_Support
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Home Health: Home Care: Caregiver Support
Health: Senior Health: Caregiver Support
This category in other languages:
Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Online
- In Florida.
Alzheimer's Disease Caregiver's Questionnaire (ADCQ)
- Find an online observer-rating instrument to determine the likelihood of dementia suggestive of Alzheimer's disease. FAQs for caregivers and health care professionals.
Alzheimer's Disease Community
- Message boards and chat dedicated to sharing information, offering support, and coping strategies to deal with Alzheimer's Disease. Particularly useful for caregivers.
Alzheimer's Disease Research Center (ADRC)
- Alzheimer's Disease resources, information and support group, from University of Washington, St. Louis
Alzheimer's Disease Videos
- Videos for caregiving for Alzheimer's disease, including calming, relaxing videos of nature that persons with Alzheimer's can enjoy.
- Provides personal accounts, and resources for families and carers.
- Information on techniques for caregivers of patients with Alzheimer's disease. FAQs from caregivers. Assessment and treatment of caregivers.
Caring To Help Others
- A training manual preparing volunteer to assist caregivers of older adults.
Finding the Humanity and Love in Alzheimer's Care
- This site provides information and articles for families facing the ethical, emotional and physical care issues of Alzheimer's Disease.
The Gathering Place
- Nightly support chat for caregivers of those dealing with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia.
- Provides information and non-commercial resources for caring for elders with Alzheimer's or other dementias.
- Journal keeping products and resources for caregivers, Alzheimer's patients and children.
- The author Kathy, cares for my 79 year old Dad who has Alzheimer's disease and lives with her in North Carolina. She writes a daily weblog that shows the lighter side of caring for someone with dementia. Also news and further resources.
LightBridge Healthcare Research, Inc.
- A provider of learning resources and educational guides based on cutting edge Alzheimer’s disease research, custom designed for the at-home caregiver.
The Long Journey
- A source of information for those who care for someone with Alzheimer's. This site also offers a chat room. One family shares the Alzheimer's experience and offers support to others dealing with Alzheimer's.
Putting Care on the Map
- A research project about caregiving and Alzheimer’s disease across Canada run by Maura McIntryre and Ardra Cole from Ontario Institute for Studies In Education of the University of Toronto (OISE/UT). Includes a project details and a history, and how to participate.
- A site detailing stories told by patients with Alzheimer's disease; part of an artistic, multi-city, inter-generational endeavor.
Usenet alt.support.alzheimers -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 15:05:09 UTC -