become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alzheimer's/Associations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Alzheimer's: Associations
This category in other languages:
Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Not-for-profit organization working nationwide to improve the quality of life for Canadians affected by Alzheimer's disease and other dementias, and to advance research for the cause and cure. Contain information, research news, how to join, referrals and support. [English and French]
Alzheimer's Assoc., S.C. Wisc Chapter
- Information about Alzheimer's Disease.
- The national Alzheimer's Association. Provides information about Alzheimer's disease, resources, research advances, publications, and events; includes contact information and links to local AA chapters all over the United States.
Alzheimer's Association - Greater Illinois Chapter
- Includes resources, support and assistance for patients, their families and caregivers.
Alzheimer's Association - NW Ohio Chapter
- Enhances the quality of life of persons affected by AD and other memory loss disorders. Find programs, services, and resources. Offices in Toledo, Mansfield, and Lima, Ohio.
Alzheimer's Association Mid South Chapter
- Offers support, a calendar and resources for AD.
Alzheimer's Association of Los Angeles
- Information about resources and support groups in association with this group.
Alzheimer's Association WA
- The Association is a non-profit, non-government organisation in WA catering to needs of individual with dementia, their caregivers, general public, and professional.
Alzheimer's Association, Central New York Chapter
- Learn about the impact of AD on Central New York and the United States.
Alzheimer's Association, Greater Youngstown Ohio Chapter
- Serving surrounding counties in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Alzheimer's Association, Houston and Southeast Texas Chapter
- Serves caregivers, patients, professionals, and care management organizations in the diagnosis, understanding, and treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
Alzheimer's Disease International
- An umbrella organisation of national Alzheimer Associations around the world.
Alzheimer's Foundation of America
- Provides care and services to individuals confronting dementia and Alzheimer's disease, caregivers and families through member organizations. Dedicated to meeting the educational, social and emotional needs and raising public awareness and lending expertise to healthcare professionals.
Alzheimer's Services of the Crescent City
- Non-profit organization providing Alzheimer’s disease support and information to the metropolitan New Orleans community.
The Alzheimer's Society
- The leading UK care and research charity for people with this disease and other dementias, their families and carers. It provides a network of support and delivers quality day and home care, it campaigns for the interests of people with dementia, and funds research through its Quality Research in Dementia programme.
Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD)
- The aim of the meeting are to bring together the current leaders in clinical trials in AD to discuss new results, drugs in development, and future methodological issues. Find general information, registration, and a program.
Fisher Center Foundation
- Promotes research work from the Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research at Rockefeller University, NY.
Long Island Alzheimer's Foundation
- Assists Alzheimer's patients and their families through information, resources and hotlines.
Morbus Alzheimer Syndrom Society (M.A.S)
- A charitable organization that offers forgetful people and their relatives help and support. Bad Ischl, Austria.
University of Pennsylvania Alzheimer's Disease Center
- Useful information for patients, families, and health care providers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 11:45:16 UTC -