become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal_Disorders/Tendonitis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Leg
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Sprains and Strains
- Resources on causes, prevention, treatment and research.
eMedicine Online Text: Tendonitis
- A look at this disorder by Mark Steele, MD, Chair, Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, Truman Medical Center.
Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare
- Description and common locations of tendinitis (also tendonitis) with treatment options and links to prevention information.
NHS Choices: Tendonitis
- Provides a short video explaining this condition and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Patient Information: Biceps Tendinitis or Tendinopathy
- Factsheet including symptoms, tests, diagnosis, treatment, surgical repair and where to get more information.
Patient Information: Elbow Tendinopathy (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Factsheet including symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prevention and where to get more information.
- Alex Nordach offers an ebook of this title providing information on research-based treatments for tendonitis, tendonosis and RSIs. Includes a blog which answers a number of readers' questions on these conditions.
- Information on the latest medical research into tendon and ligament repetitive strain injuries. Describes these injuries on a cellular level and summarizes research into new treatments.
- Guide to understanding this disorder and information about treating this common condition.
University of Maryland Medical Center: Tendinitis
- Factsheet on this condition as well as alternative treatments such as homeopathy and chiropractic care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 8:45:05 UTC -