become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal_Disorders/Paget's_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
The Arthritis Society - Paget's Disease
- FAQ targeted towards laypeople.
Massachusetts General Hospital: Paget's Disease of Bone
- Factsheet on this chronic disorder in which bones become enlarged and deformed, its causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
MayoClinic.com - Paget's Disease of Bone
MedicineNet.com - Paget's Disease
- FAQ and glossary.
National Association for the Relief of Paget's Disease
- Description of Paget's Disease in understandable language, local events, treatment, research and personal stories.
NHS Choices: Paget's Disease
- Provides information on this condition in which the normal cycle of bone growth is disrupted. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
The NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center - Paget's Disease of Bone
- Fact sheets for health professionals and consumers.
Paget Foundation for Paget's Disease of Bone and Related Disorders
- Information and programs for patients and medical professionals on Paget's disease of bone, primary hyperparathyroidism, fibrous dysplasia, osteopetrosis, breast cancer metastatic to bone, and prostate cancer metastatic to bone.
Patient UK: Paget's Disease of Bone
- Provides information on this disease described by Sir James Paget in 1877, including its epidemiology, aetiology, presentation, complications, differential diagnosis, investigation, management and prognosis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2014 at 21:45:28 UTC -