become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal_Disorders/Paget's_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
The Arthritis Society - Paget's Disease
- FAQ targeted towards laypeople.
Massachusetts General Hospital: Paget's Disease of Bone
- Factsheet on this chronic disorder in which bones become enlarged and deformed, its causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
MayoClinic.com - Paget's Disease of Bone
MedicineNet.com - Paget's Disease
- FAQ and glossary.
National Association for the Relief of Paget's Disease
- Description of Paget's Disease in understandable language, local events, treatment, research and personal stories.
NHS Choices: Paget's Disease
- Provides information on this condition in which the normal cycle of bone growth is disrupted. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
The NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center - Paget's Disease of Bone
- Fact sheets for health professionals and consumers.
Paget Foundation for Paget's Disease of Bone and Related Disorders
- Information and programs for patients and medical professionals on Paget's disease of bone, primary hyperparathyroidism, fibrous dysplasia, osteopetrosis, breast cancer metastatic to bone, and prostate cancer metastatic to bone.
Patient: Paget's Disease of Bone
- Provides information on this disease described by Sir James Paget in 1877, including its epidemiology, aetiology, presentation, complications, differential diagnosis, investigation, management and prognosis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2015 at 18:41:47 UTC -