become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal_Disorders/Osteopetrosis
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
American Academy of Family Physicians: Osteopetrosis
- Article on this condition, its three variants, an illustrative case, pathophysiology, clinical presentation and management.
GeneReviews: CLCN7-Related Osteopetrosis
- Technical article on this bone disorder associated with the gene CLCN7.
- Provides information on this disease, its synonyms and subdivisions. Includes links to various related organizations.
- Provides an overview of this rare congenital disorder in which the bones become overly dense. Includes details of articles, physicians interested in the disease, books, FAQ and some personal stories.
- Personal site set up by the mother of Kaleb who has the autosomal dominant form of the disease. Includes information about osteopetrosis and its complications, treatment and research.
- Factsheet on this rare genetic disorder including its epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigations, management, complications and prognosis.
- Encyclopedia article on this rare inherited disorder in which the bones harden and become denser, including its pathogenesis, symptoms, differential diagnosis and treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 5:49:06 UTC -