become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal_Disorders/Feet
Conditions and Diseases
Corns and Calluses
Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs
Sprains and Strains
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Clubfoot
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Podiatry
- Factsheet in question and answer format on this condition where the inner edge of the foot is raised off the floor in the middle to form an excessively high arch.
The College of Podiatry
- Guide to foot health including advice on shoes, foot problems and how to find your local chiropodist or podiatrist in the UK.
Common Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Articles on the more common foot and ankle problems.
- List of resources on a range of foot problems from Medline.
Foot Health Forum
- Consumers and practitioners can post and answer questions.
Foot Health Network
- Information on foot problems and foot care.
Foot Pain Explained
- A podiatrist discusses conditions of the foot, ankle and lower leg. Each medical condition is discussed in easy to understand language.
- Service from the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons about foot and ankle problems and find a Podiatrist.
- Flow chart for the diagnosis of common foot problems.
- Factsheet in question and answer format on this condition characterized by arthritis of the big toe.
- Foot problems, foot care and treatments from the faculty of Harvard Medical School. Includes special section for people with diabetes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2014 at 16:49:06 UTC -