become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal_Disorders/Elbow
Conditions and Diseases
eMedicine: Lateral Epicondylitis
- Detailed article on this condition, commonly known as tennis elbow.
eMedicine: Medial Epicondylitis
- Detailed article on this condition which involves overuse of the flexor-pronator muscle origin at the anterior medial epicondyle of the humerus.
MedicineNet: Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Factsheet on this condition, its symptoms, who gets it, diagnosis, self help techniques and outlook.
NHS Choices: Tennis Elbow
- Provides information on this painful condition. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Patient: Tennis Elbow
- Factsheet on this condition, its symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Wikipedia: Golfer's Elbow
- Encyclopedia article on this condition, its causes and treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 14:05:27 UTC -