become an editor
the entire directory
only in Contractures/Trigger_Finger
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pancreas: Diabetes: Complications
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Thyroid: Complications: Musculoskeletal
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Arthritis: Rheumatoid
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Repetitive Strain Injuries
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Nerve Compression Syndromes: Carpal Tunnel
eMedicine - Trigger Finger
- Physician article provides an introduction, indications, anatomy, contraindications, treatment, complications, and prognosis.
Mayo Clinic: Trigger Finger
- Learn the symptoms, causes, risk factors, and when to seek medical advice.
MedicineNet - Trigger Finger (Stenosing Tenosynovitis)
- Explains this condition including symptoms, causes, medications, and treatment.
NHS Choices: Trigger Finger
- Provides information on this painful condition that affects the tendons in the hand. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
Trigger Finger (Flexor Tendinitis)
- Animated views of what occurs with this condition from Hand World.
Trigger Finger / Tenosynovitis
- From Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics. Provides clinical manifestations, treatment, operative considerations, and surgical photographs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 7:35:11 UTC -