become an editor
the entire directory
only in Connective_Tissue/Scleroderma
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Auto-Immune
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Arthritis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders
This category in other languages:
- News, information, and support for patients with scleroderma.
American Society For Scleroderma Research
- ASFSR brings people together, to work together, to raise funds to find a cure for scleroderma. Find information about this auto-immune disease, coping with it, and details about fundraisers.
International Scleroderma Network
- Resource for medical and support information including symptoms, treatments, clinical trials, and support group listings.
Johns Hopkins Scleroderma Center
- Specializes in the care of patients with scleroderma and related conditions. Find information for patients, physicians and research.
- Handout from the National Institutes of Health.
- Full text medical article from eMedicine.
- Information from the Mayo Clinic.
Scleroderma Clinical Trials Consortium
- Information about this international organization which is dedicated to finding a better treatment for this disorder. Includes current studies and a newsletter.
The Scleroderma Foundation
- National nonprofit health organization with 14,000 members, dedicated to a three-fold mission of support, education, and research to help fight this challenging autoimmune disease.
The Scleroderma Research Foundation
- Information about the organization, research, mailing list and resources.
- Offers support and information. Includes an introduction, news and a message board.
Scleroderma Society of Canada
- A non-profit society raising awareness of and funding for research and a cure. Good factual information about this disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 21:24:17 UTC -