become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lupus/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
But You Don't Look Sick?
- A collection of articles, stories, book and product reviews, with health resources and a message board.
Follow My Lupus
- Follow Brett Borowski from initial diagnosis in 1994 to the present, including treatment with Cytoxan. It includes a narrative account, lab results, medications, and other resources.
I Fell Down: A Story of Lupus
- The author tells about her life with this disease. Find support, links, chat and prayer.
Lupus Patients Understanding and Support
- Maintained by consultant rheumatologist and featuring information and support for patients and those with variant and other autoimmune connective tissues diseases, such as Hughes syndrome.
- General information, personal experiences, a 30 year Lupus patient, with links.
- After 16 years with SLE she needs a transplant.
Women's Info Page
- Both general and personal disease information, and how to get free medications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 4:36:55 UTC -