become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lupus/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Lupus: Personal Pages
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
But You Don't Look Sick?
- A collection of articles, stories, book and product reviews, with health resources and a message board.
Follow My Lupus
- Follow Brett Borowski from initial diagnosis in 1994 to the present, including treatment with Cytoxan. It includes a narrative account, lab results, medications, and other resources.
I Fell Down: A Story of Lupus
- The author tells about her life with this disease. Find support, links, chat and prayer.
The Lupie Bin
- Offers information, support, stories and FAQs, as well as memorials, and a page in Spanish.
Lupus Patients Understanding and Support
- Maintained by consultant rheumatologist and featuring information and support for patients and those with variant and other autoimmune connective tissues diseases, such as Hughes syndrome.
- General information, personal experiences, a 30 year Lupus patient, with links.
My Personal Experience in UK
- The effect of lupus on my life, information about lupus and support in the UK like benefits, care, wheelchairs, links to support groups and facts, a chat room.
- After 16 years with SLE she needs a transplant.
Women's Info Page
- Both general and personal disease information, and how to get free medications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 29, 2007 2:48:18 AM EDT -