become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lupus/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Lupus: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Korean Lupus Support Group
- Information and support available to patients in Korea.
Lupus Alliance of America
- Educates and supports those affected by this condition. Services Western, Northeast, and Central New York.
Lupus Alliance of Long Island and Queens
- Provides education, support and services to people with lupus, their families and friends, the medical community and the general public. Base at Bellmore, New York USA.
- A primary source of information about Lupus including current research with information on the organization, membership, the immune system and links.
Lupus Foundation of America
- Resources, advocacy center, directory of local chapters, and calendar of upcoming events.
Lupus Foundation of Greater Washington
- Provides current information, educational programs, and outreach services to improve the quality of lives of patients, as well as supporting research.
Lupus Foundation of Minnesota
- Dedicated to support and education of patients, their friends, family, and the public, and support research to improve the diagnosis and treatment and find a cure.
The Lupus Foundation of Ontario
- Information on symptoms, interactions with foods treatments, news letters and contacts.
Lupus Foundation of Pennsylvania
- Funds research, promotes awareness and provides support services for patients. Information about SLE diagnosis and treatment, current news items, advocacy resources, and local events calendar.
Lupus Foundation of Southern California
- Assist and support community through programs, support services, and funding research. Offers directory of sites, events calendar, support group meetings, and informational pamphlets.
S.L.E. Lupus Foundation
- Learn more about symptoms and treatment, current programs and events for patients and caregivers, ongoing research efforts, and support services.
St Thomas' Lupus Trust
- Offers information about the organization as well as the disease. Includes FAQs, the clinics, research, publications and journals, how you can help and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 22, 2013 7:02:48 PM EST -