become an editor
the entire directory
only in Connective_Tissue/Lupus
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Lupus
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Lupus
Shopping: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders
This category in other languages:
About.com - Lupus
- Directory of news, information, research, and support for patients with this disease.
Alliance for Lupus Research
- Offers information about the organization, current research and treatment, FAQs, links, and contact details.
- Symptoms, treatment, information and support.
- Designed and created for people who have lupus, those who share their lives, those who care for them, and everyone who wants to know more about it. Includes interviews with doctors and researchers, streaming videos and animation to explain the disease. From Rheuminations, Inc.
Faces of Lupus
- See the faces of the real people affected by this illness.
Hospital for Joint Diseases - Lupus
- By H Michael Belmont, MD, Rheumatologist, specialist in the treatment, research, and the care of affected patients. Also book sales.
- A magazine for people with lupus and their families, lupus health professionals and researchers. Published by the Lupus Foundation of America.
Lupus Research Institute
- Promotes and supports research on SLE prevention and treatment. News and information about lupus diagnosis, treatment, risk factors, research, clinical trials; advice for patients; and how to donate.
Lupus Resource Center
- A guide to resources, including medical news, articles and information, message boards, books, directory of related sites. Also has sales of books.
NHS Choices: Lupus
- Provides information on this autoimmune condition. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
Neurological Sequelae of Lupus
- Also called systemic lupus erythematosus. Information sheet compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation - Lupus Family Registry and Repository
- NIH sponsored repository to recruit and store multiplex family DNA for current and future studies.
The Lupus Site
- Diagnostic information, tests, medications, advice, support, forum, and survey with over 150 pages of information.
eMedicine Health - Lupus
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of lupus.
Usenet alt.support.lupus -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 2, 2010 6:16:40 AM EDT -