become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fibromyalgia/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Organizations
This category in other languages:
- Advocates for Fibromyalgia Funding, Treatment, Education and Research. Information about fibromyalgia, with access to a free on-line support group to share information with others.
American Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) Association, Inc.
- AFSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to research, education and patient advocacy for FMS and CFS.
The Chronic Syndrome Support Association, Inc.
- Educates the general population and health-care professionals on conditions such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Fibroduck Foundation for Fibromyalgia
- Charity fundraising to pay for bio medical research towards testing, cause and cure for Fibromyalgia. Gives advice and help on all matters relating to Fibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Association of Houston
- Provides advocacy and patient support.
Fibromyalgia Coalition International
- Site describes an international organization that provides education and support to fibromyalgia patients.
The National Fibromyalgia Association
- Fibromyalgia information and advocacy.
New York Support Network, Inc. (NYSN)
- Encourages the preservation and development of CFIDS and fibromyalgia syndrome support groups in New York State.
Oregon Fibromyalgia Foundation
- This foundation offers patient information and literature, videos and treatment options.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2016 at 17:01:36 UTC -