become an editor
the entire directory
only in Connective_Tissue/Fibromyalgia
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: XMRV
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pain Management
Society: Military: Veterans: Issues: Health: Gulf War Illness
This category in other languages:
- FMS explained, with symptoms, diagnostic criteria, causes and management among the topics discussed.
American College of Rheumatology: Fibromyalgia
- Information on fibromyalgia, diagnosis, treatment and self-care from a non-profit medical organization.
Autonomic (Sympathetic) Nervous System Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia symptoms can be explained by autonomic (sympathetic) nervous system dysfunction
Cedars-Sinai Health System
- Conducts clinical research studies and offers treatment of Fibromyalgia. Find detailed information about the disorder.
- A resource for fibromyalgia and other chronic pain disorders. Provides links, photos, pen pal listings and poetry.
eMedicine Health - Fibromyalgia
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of fibromyalgia.
- Information about this disorder, including links to spinal stenosis, which may be a related and treatable problem.
Fibromyalgia Information Center
- Fibromyalgia News. Covers research on fibromyalgia and treatment of fibromyalgia. Peer-reviewed news written for clinicians. Action points for patient care.
Fibromyalgia Web Ring
- The second largest fibromyalgia Web ring on the Net. For sites about fibromyalgia and related information.
Fibromyalgia, Getting a Life
- Find up-to-date information on fibromyalgia syndrome: research, symptoms, coexisting conditions, and biological and physical evidence.
- Describes the condition, new methods for diagnosis, and therapy. Available in a number of languages.
Hypermobility & Fibromyalgia
- This site provides information and support for people with both joint hypermobility and fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome.
Mayo Clinic: Fibromyalgia
- Symptoms, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment, and information on the disease.
- Doctor produced consumer health information including what is fibromyalgia, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and future therapy.
NewLifeOutlook | Fibromyalgia
- Resources and advice on fibromyalgia symptoms, treatments and coping suggestions from patients and health care professionals.
- Answers to common questions about fibromyalgia from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases.
- A university professor describes her experience with the condition, and provides suggestions on coping, and on evaluating treatment.
WebMD Fibromyalgia Health Center
- In-depth information including symptoms, pain relief, and promising treatments.
Usenet alt.med.fibromyalgia -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 22, 2016 at 15:00:02 UTC -