become an editor
the entire directory
only in Connective_Tissue/Fibromyalgia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Fibromyalgia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Immune Disorders: Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: XMRV
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pain Management
Society: Military: Veterans: Issues: Health: Gulf War Illness
This category in other languages:
- Definition, the symptoms, and how is it diagnosed and treated.
Autonomic (Sympathetic) Nervous System Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia symptoms can be explained by autonomic (sympathetic) nervous system dysfunction
Cedars-Sinai Health System
- Conducts clinical research studies and offers treatment of Fibromyalgia. Find detailed information about the disorder.
- A resource for fibromyalgia and other chronic pain disorders. Provides links, photos, pen pal listings and poetry.
eMedicine Health - Fibromyalgia
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of fibromyalgia.
- Information about this disorder, including links to spinal stenosis, which may be a related and treatable problem.
Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Information and fact sheets by Dr. Devin Starlanyl, plus lists of patient resources.
- In-depth review of fibromyalgia symptoms and treatment by Blair Lamb, M.D. Focus is on pain information, treatment and relief.
Fibromyalgia Web Ring
- The second largest fibromyalgia Web ring on the Net. For sites about fibromyalgia and related information.
Fibromyalgia, Fibrofog and Dissociation
- Provides information on cognitive problems experienced by patients with fibromyalgia, which is characterized by memory loss and mental confusion.
Fibromyalgia, Getting a Life
- Find up-to-date information on fibromyalgia syndrome: research, symptoms, coexisting conditions, and biological and physical evidence.
- Information on fibromyalgia including answers to the question what is fibromyalgia, symptoms, understanding fibromyalgia, HGH, diagnosis, treatment, diet, research, trigger points, and support groups.
- Describes the condition, new methods for diagnosis, and therapy. Available in a number of languages.
Hypermobility & Fibromyalgia
- This site provides information and support for people with both joint hypermobility and fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Includes basic information, treatment options, and an ask-the-expert section. Reviewed by Harvard Medical School.
Mayo Clinic: Fibromyalgia
- Symptoms, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment, and more information on the disease.
MedicineNet: Fibromyalgia (Fibrositis)
- Doctor produced consumer health information including what is fibromyalgia, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and future therapy.
- A university professor describes her experience with the condition, and provides suggestions on coping, and on evaluating treatment.
Usenet alt.med.fibromyalgia -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:26:54 AM EDT -