become an editor
the entire directory
only in Connective_Tissue/Ehlers-Danlos_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Fibromyalgia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Hypermobility Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Marfan Syndrome
This category in other languages:
Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation
- American nation-wide support and information to those affected by EDS. Includes many articles, message boards, chat room, information for medical professionals, and regional support groups.
"China Doll" Syndrome
- Personal site of a patient with vascular type EDS. Moon relates how she was diagnosed after one hospital missed a double aneurism - fortunately a second hospital discerned the problem before it was too late! Pictures included.
Arthritis Insight-EDS Tips for Surgery
- If you or a family member with EDS needs surgery, read this and share it with your doctor.
Diagnose-Me: Treatments: Prolotherapy
- Some EDS patients have obtained excellent results with prolotherapy treatments.
EDS Living - a Journal
- Learn what it's like to live with EDS for this woman and her children by following her online journal.
- The newsletter for, by, and about people with the condition. Includes featured articles, columns, and contact information for support groups worldwide.
Ehlers Danlos Foundation of New Zealand
- Support for sufferers of the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and related Hypermobility Syndrome and provides some information for the medical profession and general public.
- A Syrian patient gives a personal plea for better medical support and research.
Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation - Michiana Branch
- Support group for individuals and families from Michigan and Indiana who have the condition. Meetings are held in South Bend, Indiana. Includes schedule and maps.
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Medical Information
- Doctor-produced information on the different types of EDS, including Tenascin-X Deficiency; treatments, and pregnancy considerations.
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Support Group
- This site offers information for patients and doctors, plus links.
Electronic Textbook of Hand Surgery
- Eaton Hand provides a glimpse inside the hand, wrist, and elbow. Discover how your joints are supposed to work, what goes wrong in dislocations, and how injuries and ailments are treated.
eMedicine - Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Article by two dermatologists covers many patient concerns regarding skin, joints, blood vessels. Includes potential treatments.
Hypermobility & Fibromyalgia Support Site
- Offers information and support for ehlers-danlos syndrome, joint hypermobility, fibromyalgia, and several other related disorders.
The Hypermobility Syndrome Association
- HMSA serves people with Hypermobility Syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos, and related joint disorders with information, referrals, and message boards.
NORD: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Information about EDS from the National Organization for Rare Disorders.
Oral Manifestations of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- EDS causes many dental concerns that you, your dentist, and your medical team must be aware of. This excellent article covers the problems and solutions in detail.
Sandy Simmons' Connective Tissue Disorder Site
- Explores environmental and nutritional links in healing connective tissue disorders (Ehlers-Danlos, HMS, Marfans, and others)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2013 at 6:56:36 UTC -