become an editor
the entire directory
only in Connective_Tissue/Ehlers-Danlos_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Fibromyalgia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Hypermobility Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Marfan Syndrome
This category in other languages:
Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation
- American nation-wide support and information to those affected by EDS. Includes many articles, message boards, chat room, information for medical professionals, and regional support groups.
"China Doll" Syndrome
- Personal site of a patient with vascular type EDS. Moon relates how she was diagnosed after one hospital missed a double aneurism - fortunately a second hospital discerned the problem before it was too late! Pictures included.
Diagnose-Me: Treatments: Prolotherapy
- Some EDS patients have obtained excellent results with prolotherapy treatments.
- The newsletter for, by, and about people with the condition. Includes featured articles, columns, and contact information for support groups worldwide.
- A Syrian patient gives a personal plea for better medical support and research.
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Medical Information
- Doctor-produced information on the different types of EDS, including Tenascin-X Deficiency; treatments, and pregnancy considerations.
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Support Group
- This site offers information for patients and doctors, plus links.
Electronic Textbook of Hand Surgery
- Eaton Hand provides a glimpse inside the hand, wrist, and elbow. Discover how your joints are supposed to work, what goes wrong in dislocations, and how injuries and ailments are treated.
eMedicine - Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Article by two dermatologists covers many patient concerns regarding skin, joints, blood vessels. Includes potential treatments.
Hypermobility & Fibromyalgia Support Site
- Offers information and support for ehlers-danlos syndrome, joint hypermobility, fibromyalgia, and several other related disorders.
The Hypermobility Syndrome Association
- HMSA serves people with Hypermobility Syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos, and related joint disorders with information, referrals, and message boards.
NORD: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Information about EDS from the National Organization for Rare Disorders.
Oral Manifestations of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- EDS causes many dental concerns that you, your dentist, and your medical team must be aware of. This excellent article covers the problems and solutions in detail.
Sandy Simmons' Connective Tissue Disorder Site
- Explores environmental and nutritional links in healing connective tissue disorders (Ehlers-Danlos, HMS, Marfans, and others)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 12:24:12 UTC -