become an editor
the entire directory
only in Congenital_Anomalies/Pectus_Excavatum
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Thoracic
This category in other languages:
eMedicine: Pectus Excavatum
- Article on this condition.
My Sweet Pectus
- Personal account of adult correction of pectus excavatum with much useful information and reference material about the condition.
The Nuss Procedure at CHKD
- Details about the minimally invasive procedure, developed by Dr. Donald Nuss at Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters, to correct pectus excavatum.
- Exploring nutritional influences, including deficiencies or nutrient processing problems.
- Information on the condition with profile, weblog, forum and other useful links.
- A description from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the national Institutes of Health, includes image and medical advice.
- An overview which covers symptoms, diagnosis, and repair.
Pectus Excavatum Surgical Procedure
- A child's experience with Pectus Excavatum Surgery.
- Information on pectus deformities, the kinds of treatment available and the repair surgery being undertaken at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital, UK.
UK Pectus Excavatum and Pectus Carinatum Information Site
- Provides information on these conditions, surgical and non-surgical treatments, photographs and a forum.
Pectus excavatum: studiously ignored in the United Kingdom?
- Excerpt from the Archives of Diseases in Children. Full text requires registration. (March 01, 2000)
- A podcast about Seth Goldin's experience with the Nuss procedure. [Atom]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 12:24:06 UTC -