become an editor
the entire directory
only in Congenital_Anomalies/Osteogenesis_Imperfecta
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Dwarfism
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Osteoporosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
Brittle Bone Society
- The UK charity providing support for people with osteogenesis imperfecta.
Children's Brittle Bone Foundation Website
- US organization. Online grant and fellowship applications with news about recent and upcoming events.
- Fact sheets from the National Institutes of Health.
- Article from eMedicine.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta Federation Europe
- Information on Osteogenesis Imperfecta around Europe
Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation
- Supports and encourages medical research and disseminates information to patients, their families, and medical professionals
Osteogenesis Imperfecta Information
- Resources gathered by the mother of a child with the disease. Includes a personal page about her son Jojo, his disease, treatment, and progress.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta: The Links to Nutrition
- Reviews the possible role of nutrition in this disorder. Questions whether it is solely a genetic condition.
Usenet alt.support.osteogenesis.imperfecta -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2013 at 16:17:01 UTC -