become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dwarfism/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Dwarfism: Support Groups
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Support Groups
- Information, pictures of people with the condition, and an open forum.
Dwarfism - Short Stature
- Links to national and international support groups, lay advocacy organizations, clinics, genetic counselors and geneticists.
Little People of America, Inc.
- LPA is a nonprofit organization that provides support and information to people of short stature and their families. Here you'll find resources pertaining to dwarfism and LPA, medical data, instructions on how to join an e-mail discussion group, and links to numerous other dwarfism-related sites.
Little People of Canada
- A non-profit organization concerned with the needs of people of unusually small stature. Includes links to provincial groups.
- A site dedicated to educating and supporting families affected by this disorder.
South Florida Minigators
- South Florida chapter of Little People of America,an organization of and for people of short stature, their families and friends.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:34:38 PM EST -