become an editor
the entire directory
only in Congenital_Anomalies/Dwarfism
Conditions and Diseases
Ellis-van Creveld Syndrome
Russell Silver Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Sports: Disabled: Dwarf
This category in other languages:
- Article from eMedicine.
- A woman reflects on how people react to her and other dwarves, and how the movie The Station Agent may affect that.
eMedicine - Short Stature
- Provides a background, clinical aspects, differentials, workup, and treatment.
Nobody's Fault: Achondroplasia
- Maria relates her experiences of having a son born with this condition. She praises her health visitor but feels frustration at the lack of other information and support she received and the poor way in which information was communicated.
- Provides medical information about the condition, as well as offering support and contacts for affected families.
Living With Achondroplasia
- An article in the Evening Chronicle about a 17 year old English girl. Includes pictures. (August 04, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 13:15:04 UTC -