become an editor
the entire directory
only in Congenital_Anomalies/Craniosynostosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Congenital Anomalies: Craniosynostosis
This category in other languages:
- Non-profit charitable institution that supports the funding and research of Kleeblattschadel Deformity, or cloverleaf syndrome, a type of craniosynostosis in which there is premature closure of bones of the skull.
- Article from the American Family Physician.
- Definition, description, diagnosis, treatment and support. Includes photos of patients and illustrations of the cranial sutures involved in this condition.
- Information sheet compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Article from eMedicine.
Craniosynostosis, Endoscopic Strip Craniectomy
- Information on surgical procedures.
FACES: The National Craniofacial Association
- Support and resources concerning craniofacial disorders including information on 28 specific craniofacial disorders.
Plagiocephaly Information Web
- Information on the diagnosis and correction of abnormal head shape.
World Craniofacial Foundation
- Provides assistance for those in need of treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 8:24:03 UTC -