become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clubfoot/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Support Groups
- Group for information and support for parents of children born with Talipes (Club Foot) living in Australia and New Zealand.
- Offers information and support, as part of the International Rare Disease Support Network.
- A support group for parents of children with clubfoot, adults with clubfoot or anyone needing support with this condition.
- A support group for parents of children with bilateral and unilateral clubfoot.
Clubfoot French Method
- A discussion/support group for parents of children using the French Physiotherapy Method of treatment.
- To discuss non-surgical methods of treatment, but specifically the Ponseti Method.
- To offer support, encouragement, and information to people in the UK who have children with talipes, or who have been affected themselves.
- A group to share stories, prayer requests, news and encouragement. Not limited to those with clubfoot.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 22, 2011 at 11:46:17 UTC -