become an editor
the entire directory
only in Congenital_Anomalies/Clubfoot
Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
Children With Clubfoot
- Produced in conjunction with the MSN Community, to offer advice and support.
- Descriptions of procedures, personal stories and surveys.
The Clubfoot Club
- Provides information, a Kids Club, and details of how to donate used splints to children in Papua New Guinea.
Clubfoot Physiotherapy by Images and Video
- Made by a physiotherapist and the team of Professor Seringe "Saint Vincent de Paul" hospital Paris. Includes pictures and a video that shows the French functional treatment of clubfeet.
- Provides information and support, including treatment options, support groups, and a message board which includes a section for adults.
- Detailed article, looking at etiology, anatomy, the various treatments, and prognosis. Includes photos.
March of Dimes: Clubfoot and Other Foot Deformities
- Fact sheet from the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation.
NHS Choices: Club Foot
- Provides information on this deformity of the ankle and foot. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
- Easy to understand information, and an orthopedic forum.
- A UK organisation that offers information, as well as running support groups and a contact register.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 15:24:12 UTC -