become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arthrogryposis/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Society: Disabled: Personal Pages
- A diary about the child, the condition and the effects on both her and the family unit.
The Adventures of Jetson
- Jetson has arthrogryposis and was born in 2009. His parents provide a journal, photos, videos and information on the condition.
- Personal blog containing thoughts, discussion and information on both herself and her family.
- Bill Micklitz, award winning writer and speaker, was born with a muscle and joint disorder.
- A story of one boy who had 36 operations early in his life to overcome the limitations of Arthrogryposis.
- Provides photographs, biography, family information, hobbies and favorite links.
The Sweetest Gift: Living with Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita (AMC)
- Showcasing those living with arthrogryposis multiplex congenital. Presents the human aspect of AMC including handling the diagnosis, the planning, challenges and successes.
- A personal story of an artistic woman with arthrogryposis, gallery of her works and links to support groups.
- Information on her medical condition and how she faces life. Offers links to short stories that she has written.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 13:24:07 UTC -