become an editor
the entire directory
only in Back_and_Spine/Scoliosis
Conditions and Diseases
Back and Spine
This category in other languages:
eMedicine Health - Scoliosis
- Information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of scoliosis.
- A definition of Scoliosis, an abnormal curve to the spine, followed by an article and resources.
National Scoliosis Foundation
- Information, news and details on upcoming events.
NHS Choices: Scoliosis
- Provides information on this abnormal curvature of the spine. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and self help.
Nutrition, Exercise and Scoliosis
- Highlights recent medical studies that show most people with this disease, including children, have osteoporosis or osteopenia.
- Information from a radiology site on its appearance.
- Information from the Mayo Clinic.
- Causes, problems and treatment options from the Family Doctor.
Scoliosis Association of Australia
- Not for profit organisation with information, news and contact details.
- Covers the causes, symptoms, and treatment of this condition. Includes a self-detection program and a specialist directory.
- Offers information on aspects of the condition, diary of a patient, treatment options, and resources where help can be found.
Scoliosis Research Society Home Page
- A non profit organization dedicated to education, research, and treatment of spinal deformity.
- Information about brace treatment and surgery for scoliosis. Written by an orthopaedic surgeon.
- Scoliosis web directory with message board, chat and scoliosis related polls.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2014 at 16:35:06 UTC -