become an editor
the entire directory
only in Back_and_Spine/Ruptured_Disk
Conditions and Diseases
Back and Spine
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Peripheral Nervous System: Neuralgias: Sciatica
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pain Management
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pain Management: Chronic Pain
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics
This category in other languages:
Clinical Evaluation and Treatment Options for Herniated Lumbar Disc
- Illustrated discussion of causes of disc herniation, assessment, imaging procedures and both surgical and non-surgical treatment.
Diagnotic Investigation of Spinal Conditions and Sciatica
- UK-based charity to searching for ways to prevent and eliminate disc-related pain, disability and the trauma of surgery.
eMedicine Health - Lumbar Laminectomy
- Information on risks and benefits of this procedure.
- Information on causes and symptoms.
- Fact sheet from the American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons.
My Back Solution
- Describes exercises, therapy, natural pain relief and dietary changes.
NHS Choices: Slipped Disc
- Provides information on this condition, also known as a prolapsed or herniated disc. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Patient UK: Prolapsed Disc (Slipped Disc)
- Factsheet with information on the lumbar spine, the causes of this condition, the symptoms and treatment.
- Especially about herniated disc, ruptured disk, slipped disk, spine, laminectomy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2014 at 23:42:49 UTC -