become an editor
the entire directory
only in Back_and_Spine/Kyphosis
Conditions and Diseases
Back and Spine
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh: Kyphosis
- Factsheet on this spinal deformity in children with detailed information on causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Maryland Spine Center: Cervical Kyphosis
- Patient's guide to this condition including anatomy, causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Factsheet in question and answer format.
- Factsheet on this condition, its causes, symptoms, examinations and tests, treatment, outlook, complications and prevention.
NHS Choices: Kyphosis
- Provides information on this abnormal outward curving of the upper spine. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
- Article on this condition characterized by wedge-shaped vertebrae that cause the thoracic spine to curve forward too much. Includes causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
- Encyclopedia article on this condition, its classification and treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2014 at 7:54:04 UTC -