become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal_Disorders/Back_and_Spine
Conditions and Diseases
Back and Spine
Spinal Cord Injury
Sprains and Strains
Health: Alternative: Chiropractic
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Pain Management
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics
Shopping: Health: Orthopedic
This category in other languages:
ADR Support UK
- Supporting patients who have undergone Artificial Disc Replacement including hybrid ADR/Fusion and fusion surgery and those researching the procedure. Includes a discussion forum.
All About Back and Neck Pain
- Provides resources and information for patients, and health care professionals specializing in back pain and neck pain care. Owned and published by DePuy Spine, Inc.
American Spinal Decompression Association
- Hi-Def animations and resources for people suffering from sciatica, back pain, and herniated discs. Patient testimonials, web physician consultation, and doctors database.
The Back Pain Advisor
- Expert advice, tips and information on back and neck pain, causes, and tips on stretching. By Dr. Graeme Teague.
Back Pain Information
- Resource for information on back pain including symptoms, causes, treatment options, and doctor database.
Back Pain Information Page
- Brief information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Back Pain Management
- Information on causes, treatment and prevention.
Back Pain Site
- Information about conditions, therapies, exercises, and doctors who treat this disorder.
Back Problems Message Board
- Bulletin board for discussion of back and spine problems.
- Coccyx (tailbone) pain, or coccydynia, is often caused by a fall or childbirth. This site describes diagnosis, treatment and ways to cope.
DBC South Asia - Malaysia
- Documentation Based Care offers back, neck and shoulder treatment. A non-evasive but evidence based treatment for chronic musculoskeletal problems.
- Helping people make informed decisions about spine surgery.
- Free medical review article on tailbone pain (coccyx pain, coccydynia) causes, treatment and relief, published online at eMedicine. Peer-reviewed by physician editors.
eMedicine Health - Sciatica
- Information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Low back pain
- Information for patients on low back pain, a common condition. Includes symptoms, causes, diagnosis, reg flags, investigations, treatment, and prevention information.
Low Back Pain
- Information about causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Low Back Pain Fact Sheet
- Low back pain fact sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
The Low Back Site
- Integrated analysis of pelvic anatomy, kinesiology, biomechanics and biotensegrity lead authority to superior treatment for and mechanism of common low back pain. Details about the DonTigny Method, and how it works.
The Lower Back Pain Toolkit
- Written by a physiotherapist find a 'toolkit' of reliable information to help you learn about lower back pain. It also offers ideas and suggestions about how to manage back pain.
MedlinePlus: Back Pain
- In depth overview of back pain and its diagnosis, treatments, new developments, clinical trials, prevention, coping, rehabilitation, and research.
North American Spine Society
- Non-profit medical society focused on improving spine medicine through advocacy, research and education. Includes patient information on spine disorders.
- This New York clinic provides good quality information on a range of back problems, including, scoliosis and herniated disc.
RadiologyInfo - Myelography
- A patient's guide to this x-ray procedure used to examine the spinal cord and spinal column. Learn how to prepare, what you might experience, benefits, and the risks.
- Information for patients about vertebroplasty. Learn what you might experience, how to prepare for the procedure, and the benefits vs. risks.
Rebuild Your Back
- Back pain information primarily focused on rehabilitation. Created by a former back pain sufferer this site includes news, commentary and a support forum for interacting with fellow rebuilders.
- Information, resources and links for physicians and their patients dealing with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis.
- Information about back pain and neck pain, including causes, symptoms, diagnosis and full range of treatment options.
Spine Intervention Society
- An association of physicians interested in the development, implementation and standardization of percutaneous techniques for the precision diagnosis of spinal pain. Find a member section and patient information.
WebMD Back Pain Health Center
- Find in-depth information including the causes of back pain and its relief.
NPR : Ah, My Aching Back!
- A four-part series examines why the spine is so prone to problems, and the current word on treatment, from surgery to physical therapy to pain medicine. (March 01, 2006)
Back and Spine
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 13:48:49 UTC -